Mini Anapana Meditation
An Introductory Session by Mr. S.N. Goenka
- A Mini Anapana session should be conducted in a quiet hall or room suitable for meditation
- Participants must listen and practice carefully, sitting with their backs straight while maintaining complete silence through out the entire session
- Neither the person hosting the session nor anyone else should give any other instructions, live or recorded; the only instructions given should be that of Mr. Goenka's Mini Anapana recording
- There should be no charge whatsoever for attending a Mini Anapana session
Note: Participants who attend Mini Anapana sessions will not be considered as "Old Students" in this tradition. They can not participate in any programs designated as "For Old Students only".
Practice Session - audio, 10 min.
- Part 1 & Part 2 combined:
Introduction and Practice Session - audio, 25 min.
- Left click on the link to play the video/audio. Right click to download from the menu.
- It is recommended to sit for Parts 1 and 2 in one 25 min sequence the first time. Thereafter, Part 2 audio (PRACTICE SESSION) can be used for regular practice.